27 May 2008

Countdown to Shipwreck Quest 2008!

Michigan Shipwreck Research Associates kicks off our annual ten day search for "ships gone missing" on Saturday, June 7 with reknown shiwpreck hunter David Trotter. Still out there waitng to be found are the Chicora, Andaste and Flight 2501.

I'll keep you updated here, but for real-time updates, join MSRA and you'll receive regular email messages about the search.


Anonymous said...

It's hard to find educated people for this subject, however, you seem like you know what you're talking
about! Thanks kliknij - storna, http://www.

Anonymous said...

Hi! I know this is kinda off topic nevertheless
I'd figured I'd ask. Would you be interested in exchanging links or maybe guest writing
a blog post or vice-versa? My website goes over a lot of
the same subjects as yours and I feel we could greatly benefit from each other.
If you're interested feel free to send me an email. I look forward to hearing from you! Fantastic blog by the way!

My site: kliknij